Here is a very-short list of a few indoor cameras that we recommend. However, nearly any IP camera will work.
The price differences of IP cameras generally have to do with 1) the level of optical zoom of the camera 2) wireless capabilities or not and 3) if there is PTZ control. So feel free to go out and find one on your own. And here is a link to my post about Outdoor, all-weather, PTZ cameras.
If you haven’t seen it yet go here to read about our web camera streaming services: http://hosting.brownrice.com/web-camera-software
When your camera is purchased, installed (we’ll need access to the camera on port 80 and port 554) and online contact us and we’ll get it streaming for you so you can easily embed it on any web site!
Amcrest IP cameras: $74.99 and up
- 1280 x 960 resolution at 30 fps
- Motion Detection
- Great value for the money.
- Camera Link: https://amcrest.com/ip-cameras.html/
Axis M1065-L 2MP: $259.00
- 1920 x 1080p resolution (HD!)
- High Quality Build
- High Quality Video
- Night vision
- Camera Link: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1295225-REG/axis_communications_0811_001_m1065_l_2mp_network_camera.html
Axis M5054 Mini PTZ 720p: $459.95
- Super small ceiling mount
- Power over Ethernet
- PTZ (point, tilt, zoom)
- 1280 x 720 resolution
- Video plus Audio
- Camera Link: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1382992-REG/axis_communications_01079_001_m5054_ceiling_mount_mini_ptz.html